HrmForce Employability provides a solution that significantly improves engagement, enables career development and supports outplacement procedures. Employability enables your employees and your HR department to self stimulate career development. Employability provides a number of powerful features that drive continual business improvement throughout your organization.
• Give employees the tools to actively direct their own career paths within the organization
• Prepare employees to their next career step by enabling them to identify career paths
• Measure personality, motivation, behaviour and interests of employees to identify career strengths and weaknesses
• Completely DIY for employees
• Match your talent with jobs in our database. Our database consists of around 2000 different jobs for white collar workers.
• Have a look at real live job opportunities in our job database. Thanks to a partnership with Indeed all live jobs in every country are available for matching.
• Instructions for how to explore new job opportunities
A higher employability can create certain obvious advantages. Employees who are continuously improving their employability benefits from this themselves as well as the employer. Workers are:
• more flexible,
• better trained,
• make less mistakes,
• are more effective and so on.
However there are also long-term benefits. Working on the employability of employees ensures:
• the safeguarding of knowledge within the organisation.
• It helps the company adjust easier to changing market conditions.
• It can help improve the loyalty the work force has for the company.
• It can help workers to make a career within the company.
Especially for career consultancy firms some extra benefits occur:
• Helps clients consider different opportunities by exploring over 2000 jobs.
• Gives clients information on a range of employment topics, including: job hunting, self-employment, interviews and voluntary work.
• Encourages coachees to identify careers within a particular work area/industry and explore potential career paths.
• Motivates individuals in their career planning
Our Employability solution supports internal and external career development. It improves engagement of your employees and prevents your business from non matching employees.