Globalization and changing business dynamics present increasing challenges to HR and line management on how best to develop and deploy an agile and high-competency workforce while maintaining cost efficiency. Today’s business challenges demand more than just greater efficiency in the HR department and an HRM system. Rather, they require increased effectiveness gained through a comprehensive understanding of the factors driving workforce performance.
• Easy to use data query builder for ad hoc reports generation
• Easy demographic analysis
• Unlimited team, group, department and organization overviews
• Generate standard and dynamic reports
• Factor and individual scoring overview per assessment
• Information analysis and trend analysis
• Rapidly build and manipulate reports and dashboards with a user-friendly interface
• Identify best practice key performance indicators
• Determine key factors that drive employee productivity. Leverage that insight to increase overall organizational performance.
• Data Analysis Views: Once you realize what is happening with your workforce, the next step is to find out why.
• Ensure proper deployment of workforce by matching geographic, job, and diversity profile with business requirements.
• Increase retention levels and reduce turnover and hiring costs.
• Providing HR, executives and line managers consistent and integrated talent insight to better manage workforce performance and capabilities.
• Providing the capability to correlate workforce information with operational measures to better understand the causal effect of workforce investment on operational results.
HrmForce Analytics provides organizations detailed analysis on HR programs and workforce performance. It integrates critical data from across the enterprise value chain transforming silos of information into relevant, timely, and actionable insight.